“Court documents filed by one of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s young accusers lists more than 70 people with alleged knowledge of the billionaire’s underage sex-trafficking ring.
Among the names listed by Virginia Roberts are Prince Andrew, former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson, celebrity stylist Frederic Fekkai, and one-time U.S. Senate majority leader George Mitchell.”
The Daily Mail [UK] –
- A Jeffrey Epstein accuser, 31, has filed a lawsuit against the pedophile’s estate
- The victim, who did not give her name and goes by Jane Doe 15, spoke publicly for the first time at a news conference Monday in Los Angeles
- She wore beaded bracelets that spelled out: ‘Epstein did not kill himself’
- The victim says she was 15 when a female associate of Epstein began grooming her for sex with him by gifting her an iPod
- She said she was whisked off in Epstein’s private jet to his ranch in New Mexico with a group of other girls and was abused by the financier and an associate
- She said Epstein tried to bait her to his place in the U.S. Virgin Islands by saying Prince Andrew would be there
- Prince Andrew has denied any involvement in Epstein’s sex trafficking
- Jane Doe 15 urged Prince Andrew ‘help the survivors’ and speak to the FBI
- She’s represented by Gloria Allred, who is representing other Epstein accusers
- The victim was one of a string of Epstein accusers who shared impact statements in New York federal court in August 2019 after Epstein’s death
NOTE TO READERS – Many victims who were at Epstein’s Zorro Ranch in New Mexico were photographed there. Previously blacked out photos have since been un-redacted. -FC
“ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — A New Mexico scientific research center that received $275,000 in funding over the years from financier Jeffrey Epstein is hoping to donate some of the money.
The Albuquerque Journal reported Sunday that Santa Fe Institute officials want to donate $25,000, the equivalent of a contribution Epstein made in 2010.
The institute accepted it at the time despite Epstein pleading guilty two years earlier to soliciting a minor for prostitution. . . . “ (more)
“Adam Perry Lang, the prominent L.A. chef whose Hollywood restaurant APL’s industry backers include friend Jimmy Kimmel and Joel McHale, acknowledged Friday that he’d worked for the late Jeffrey Epstein as a private chef.
“Almost 20 years ago, as a young chef I was hired to work for Jeffrey Epstein,” he explained in a statement. “My role was limited to meal preparation. I was unaware of the depraved behavior and have great sympathy and admiration for the brave women who have come forward.””
” . . . Eater, which broke the news of Lang’s connection to Epstein on Friday morning, noted that unsealed court documents show Lang had repeatedly flown aboard the alleged sex trafficker’s private plane on several occasions in 2000 and 2001 between his homes in Florida, the Virgin Islands and New Mexico. In a deposition in the case of Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claims he kept her as a teenage “sex slave,” pilot David Rodgers noted that Lang had stayed at Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse as well. No mention is made of any knowledge by Lang of Epstein’s misconduct.”
umm-hmmm … so these 12 year old girls and teens didn’t eat anything …..
“New Mexico officials are trying to seize parts of a ranch owned by Jeffery Epstein after the state commissioner was not allowed to visit the property.
Zorro Ranch, a nearly 10,0000-acre property about 40 miles south of Santa Fe, was one of several estates owned by Epstein, who killed himself in his New York jail cell earlier in August. The property consists of private and state-owned land that was leased under a 1993 purchase agreement.” . . . (more)
“On Thursday, AG Hector Balderas asked the state to retake the 1,244 acres of grassland after a probe by his office found that it was improperly leased in the late 1990s.”