Daily Mail [UK] –
- Flight logs have been found which show the Duke of York did fly on Epstein’s jet
- Investigation found Prince Andrew flew on ‘the Lolita Express’ at least four times
- They included flights both to and from Epstein’s Caribbean island, Little St James
Some good daily coverage sources are linked in comments – FC
- The clock is ticking for Andrew, who must respond to the claims in lawsuit today
Judgement update will go here later – FC
We will add updates here soon – FC
Pedo Prince’s fight to avoid court is mostly in this post and comments to it –
Pedo Prince gets served
“Prince Andrew has finally been served court papers over his sex accuser’s lawsuit — after his police guards and security were initially ordered not to accept them, according to court papers filed Friday.
Cesar Sepulveda filed an affidavit in the Manhattan federal lawsuit brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre confirming that he had served the papers to Andrew at his Royal Lodge home at 9:30 a.m. Aug. 27.”
“…He also left documents alerting him that the first hearing, a telephone conference from New York, is scheduled for Monday, the papers stated.” – [we will do a post on Monday on how that turns out … FC]
PRINCE IN HIDING
By Matt Wilkinson
“PRINCE Andrew is hiding in his royal mansion to avoid officials trying to serve a rape lawsuit on him, it is claimed.
Security guards stopped “multiple attempts” by lawyers last week to hand the document to The Duke of York at Royal Lodge. . . “
” . . . Prince Andrew, not seen in public for 19 days, is said to be refusing to leave his home, which is set in 98 private acres in Windsor Great Park, Berks.
If he refuses to accept the civil summons, issued by a New York court clerk three weeks ago, the Duke risks facing a “judgment by default” next month.“
Daily Mail [UK] –
- Roberts on Monday filed a civil suit in New York seeking ‘substantial’ damages
- Lawyer said bombshell lawsuit ‘based on her being lent out to Prince Andrew’
- She claims she was sexually abused in London, Manhattan and the Caribbean
- The incidents all allegedly took place in 2001, when she was 17 years old
- Prince Andrew has always vehemently denied sexual contact with Roberts
‘ . . . A source said: ‘This could be devastating for Andrew. If he chooses to fight it and is deposed [forced to give evidence], then those depositions could end up being made public.
‘If he ignores it, he could be found guilty in absentia which would be a public relations disaster.'”
Scandal-ridden Prince Andrew is preparing to attend his father’s funeral on Saturday alongside his royal relatives. The Duke of York, 61, stepped back from royal duties in November 2019 following a backlash over his controversial interview during which he failed to denounce his association with sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
Queen Decides Royals Will Not Wear Military Uniform at Duke of Edinburgh’s Funeral
LINK – https://youtu.be/Ajo0whmRv_c
SEE ALSO –
Daily Mail [US] –
- Investigators in France want to speak to Prince Andrew as part of investigation
- It comes after the arrest of Jean-Luc Brunel, part of French inquiry hearing
“French investigators want to interview Prince Andrew as part of their investigation into the Jeffrey Epstein underage sex ring.
They confirmed they wish to speak to the Duke of York following the arrest of Jean-Luc Brunel as part of a French judicial inquiry hearing about the fashion agent.” . . . (more)
Sept. 6 saw another protest at the gates of Buckingham Palace –
LINK – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IygrDC2pjQ
Prince Andrew WAS at Tramp with Virginia Giuffre – not Pizza Express says witness.
“. . . Shukri [Walker] has no doubts it was the Prince she saw dancing with teenage sex slave Virginia Giuffre at a nightclub — because she said sorry to him after standing on his foot.
Shukri said she turned to apologise after her mishap on the dance floor at Tramp and found herself face-to-face with the Prince.”
“Jeffrey Epstein’s list of contacts purportedly features another member of Britain’s Royal Family, Viscount Linley, who is Queen Elizabeth’s nephew, The Daily Mirror reported, citing a lawyer representing several of the billionaire’s alleged victims. According to the newspaper, Spencer Kuvin has urged the Earl of Snowdon to speak to investigators working on the Epstein case.”
He is the Earl of Snowdon, the son of the Queen’s late sister, Princess Margaret.
“Lawyers for Prince Andrew refuted claims that he has been uncooperative with US prosecutors investigating Jeffrey Epstein accomplices, claiming in a Monday statement that the prince has offered to help the US Department of Justice three times this year, according to Reuters.
“Unfortunately, the DOJ has reacted to the first two offers by breaching their own confidentiality rules and claiming that the Duke has offered zero cooperation,” said Andrews’s lawyers, Blackfords. “In doing so, they are perhaps seeking publicity rather than accepting the assistance proffered.” The lawyers claim the DOJ only requested Andrew’s help on January 2nd, and that he has never been a target of their investigation (just like Comey told Trump?).
Federal prosecutors hit back later Monday, with US Attorney Geoffrey Berman saying that Andrew has “unequivocally” refused to be interviewed as part of their investigation into Epstein’s sex crimes.” . . . (more)
“”It’s a huge statement of intent from the US and it moves Andrew into the realms of a criminal investigation,” said one source, adding “It’s also frankly a diplomatic nightmare.“”