- Marie, now 22, is believed to be one of the youngest women to come forward to claim compensation from his estate
- She was recruited into Epstein’s orbit by a 30-something woman named Madison, who set up a meeting with Epstein
“… Madison’s identity remains a mystery.”
“Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell has sued his estate for coverage of legal bills, security costs and costs for “safe accommodations,” according to court papers filed in the US Virgin Islands.”
The Daily Mail [UK] –
- A Jeffrey Epstein accuser, 31, has filed a lawsuit against the pedophile’s estate
- The victim, who did not give her name and goes by Jane Doe 15, spoke publicly for the first time at a news conference Monday in Los Angeles
- She wore beaded bracelets that spelled out: ‘Epstein did not kill himself’
- The victim says she was 15 when a female associate of Epstein began grooming her for sex with him by gifting her an iPod
- She said she was whisked off in Epstein’s private jet to his ranch in New Mexico with a group of other girls and was abused by the financier and an associate
- She said Epstein tried to bait her to his place in the U.S. Virgin Islands by saying Prince Andrew would be there
- Prince Andrew has denied any involvement in Epstein’s sex trafficking
- Jane Doe 15 urged Prince Andrew ‘help the survivors’ and speak to the FBI
- She’s represented by Gloria Allred, who is representing other Epstein accusers
- The victim was one of a string of Epstein accusers who shared impact statements in New York federal court in August 2019 after Epstein’s death
NOTE TO READERS – Many victims who were at Epstein’s Zorro Ranch in New Mexico were photographed there. Previously blacked out photos have since been un-redacted. -FC
“NEW YORK (Reuters) – The executors of the estate of Jeffrey Epstein said on Thursday they had asked a judge to approve the creation of a proposed fund to compensate women the financier was accused of having sexually abused.
. . . The executors, Darren Indyke and Richard Kahn, said in a statement that the fund would create a “voluntary, confidential, non-adversarial alternative to litigation.”“
Shut-up money, in other words.
NY Post – “A lawyer on the late multimillionaire pedophile’s estate case, William Blum, filed the “Notice to Creditors and Debtors,” Thursday in the probate division of Virgin Islands Superior court.
“All persons with claims against the Estate are required to present their claims within six months from the date of this notice,” reads the court paper originally dated Sept. 13.” (more)