NOTE: This particular photo keeps becoming part of law suits. We will post items about its authenticity here. – FC
Daily Mail [UK] –
- Photo was developed at a one-hour lab making it virtually impossible to doctor
- Date stamp proves the disposable camera pic was developed on March 13, 2001
Questions about Prince Andrew’s 2001 trip to Thailand …
LINK – https://youtu.be/ixPm6Zi6an4
Earlier show –
LINK – https://youtu.be/FANZurZsii0
Kirby Sommers’ channel. Her books are listed on her website.
Sky News Australia –
LINK – https://youtu.be/yt0sWGpVNCY
This e-mail exchange is about a sleazy energy deal – FC
Fergie must’ve been shocked to open the newspaper yesterday and see herself splashed all over the headlines as lead figure in this torrid money laundry scheme:
EXCLUSIVE: £750,000 from ‘fraudster’ was to fund Princess Beatrice’s wedding: Astonishing admission from Prince Andrew’s aide in phone call about cash at heart of new High Court battle
The amounts of money moved about are huge and her bad-at-make-up daughter’s wedding looks like a ruse for the cash transfers.
We ask could an underlying theme in this scandal be hush money paid to the pedo prince for some knowledge he has that is Epstein (or worse) related?
Oddly this story features terrorist and Hillary Clinton associate, Fethullah Gulen(!)
““Prince Andrew has never intended to malign Ms. Giuffre’s character, and he accepts that she has suffered both as an established victim of abuse and as a result of unfair public attacks,” the letter states.
“It is known that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked countless young girls over many years. Prince Andrew regrets his association with Epstein, and commends the bravery of Ms. Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others,” it adds.”
Daily Mail [UK] – Prince Andrew settles sex case with Virginia Roberts ‘for £7.5million’ after exasperated Charles orders him to agree payout before Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
Andrew and his accuser Virginia Giuffre reach out-of-court settlement in civil sex claim filed in New York
Daily Mail [UK] –
- Prince Andrew faces showdown with sex accuser Virginia Roberts’ legal team
- Ms Roberts alleges she was trafficked by paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein and forced to have sex with Andrew on three separate occasions. He denies this
- The Duke is expected to testify under oath at a London deposition on March 10
- Sources close to Andrew say his legal team ‘volunteered’ the Duke for deposition
Let’s not forget this gem from past reports:
“You claim you don’t know where Tramps night club is.
Are you expecting us to believe you are unaware of the tunnel to your family’s castle from there?”
Daily Mail [UK] –
- Flight logs have been found which show the Duke of York did fly on Epstein’s jet
- Investigation found Prince Andrew flew on ‘the Lolita Express’ at least four times
- They included flights both to and from Epstein’s Caribbean island, Little St James
Some good daily coverage sources are linked in comments – FC
- The clock is ticking for Andrew, who must respond to the claims in lawsuit today
Judgement update will go here later – FC
We will add updates here soon – FC
Pedo Prince’s fight to avoid court is mostly in this post and comments to it –
Pedo Prince gets served
“Prince Andrew has finally been served court papers over his sex accuser’s lawsuit — after his police guards and security were initially ordered not to accept them, according to court papers filed Friday.
Cesar Sepulveda filed an affidavit in the Manhattan federal lawsuit brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre confirming that he had served the papers to Andrew at his Royal Lodge home at 9:30 a.m. Aug. 27.”
“…He also left documents alerting him that the first hearing, a telephone conference from New York, is scheduled for Monday, the papers stated.” – [we will do a post on Monday on how that turns out … FC]
PRINCE IN HIDING
By Matt Wilkinson
“PRINCE Andrew is hiding in his royal mansion to avoid officials trying to serve a rape lawsuit on him, it is claimed.
Security guards stopped “multiple attempts” by lawyers last week to hand the document to The Duke of York at Royal Lodge. . . “
” . . . Prince Andrew, not seen in public for 19 days, is said to be refusing to leave his home, which is set in 98 private acres in Windsor Great Park, Berks.
If he refuses to accept the civil summons, issued by a New York court clerk three weeks ago, the Duke risks facing a “judgment by default” next month.“
Daily Mail [UK] –
- Roberts on Monday filed a civil suit in New York seeking ‘substantial’ damages
- Lawyer said bombshell lawsuit ‘based on her being lent out to Prince Andrew’
- She claims she was sexually abused in London, Manhattan and the Caribbean
- The incidents all allegedly took place in 2001, when she was 17 years old
- Prince Andrew has always vehemently denied sexual contact with Roberts
‘ . . . A source said: ‘This could be devastating for Andrew. If he chooses to fight it and is deposed [forced to give evidence], then those depositions could end up being made public.
‘If he ignores it, he could be found guilty in absentia which would be a public relations disaster.'”
Scandal-ridden Prince Andrew is preparing to attend his father’s funeral on Saturday alongside his royal relatives. The Duke of York, 61, stepped back from royal duties in November 2019 following a backlash over his controversial interview during which he failed to denounce his association with sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
Queen Decides Royals Will Not Wear Military Uniform at Duke of Edinburgh’s Funeral
LINK – https://youtu.be/Ajo0whmRv_c
SEE ALSO –