PRINCE IN HIDING
By Matt Wilkinson
“PRINCE Andrew is hiding in his royal mansion to avoid officials trying to serve a rape lawsuit on him, it is claimed.
Security guards stopped “multiple attempts” by lawyers last week to hand the document to The Duke of York at Royal Lodge. . . “
” . . . Prince Andrew, not seen in public for 19 days, is said to be refusing to leave his home, which is set in 98 private acres in Windsor Great Park, Berks.
If he refuses to accept the civil summons, issued by a New York court clerk three weeks ago, the Duke risks facing a “judgment by default” next month.“
“Every single one of these Transnational Criminal Organizations are involved in sex trafficking.”
LINK – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnesw0NguKI
ALT. LINK – https://www.brighteon.com/36289db9-2f97-4415-a09d-6d416bd921ed
Daily Mail [UK] –
- Roberts on Monday filed a civil suit in New York seeking ‘substantial’ damages
- Lawyer said bombshell lawsuit ‘based on her being lent out to Prince Andrew’
- She claims she was sexually abused in London, Manhattan and the Caribbean
- The incidents all allegedly took place in 2001, when she was 17 years old
- Prince Andrew has always vehemently denied sexual contact with Roberts
‘ . . . A source said: ‘This could be devastating for Andrew. If he chooses to fight it and is deposed [forced to give evidence], then those depositions could end up being made public.
‘If he ignores it, he could be found guilty in absentia which would be a public relations disaster.'”
” . . . The senior, who was found shirtless and lying face up, had cuts to his forehead and two black eyes, police said.
On his chest, the words “I touch little girls” were written in black ink, police confirmed.
Cops also found the words “I take dolls in my room for girls age 1-5” on his stomach and “I touch” on his right foot, according to police sources.
Though the man had 24 prior arrests to his name, his record did not suggest a known history of pedophilia, sources said.”
As well they should . . .
” . . . high society types who once rubbed elbows with Ghislaine and Epstein are running scared and keeping mum . . .”
See also Some VIPs Who Flew on Lolita Express – we have added lots of big names to the the post in comments.
Daily Mail [UK] –
Judge Loretta Preska ruled Thursday that dozens of documents about Ghislaine Maxwell’s personal affairs should be unsealed in the next two weeks
“…The judge also ruled that documents relating to a request from Giuffre for email accounts that Maxwell allegedly kept secret from the court should also be made public.”
“But in a recent sentencing memorandum, prosecutors wrote to request Mack receive a lesser sentence than the guidelines call for, noting that she “provided substantial assistance to the government” in its prosecution of her co-defendants.”
“”….The National Security Agency has every single email, cell call, text, game chat and banking transaction for every traitor, every elite pedophile and every Wall Street criminal and every corrupt government official at the local, state and federal levels,” he said to applause. “And I remind you that no army of lawyers are going to be able to stand up to an Army Ranger battalion with fixed bayonets. We’re coming.””
LINK – https://youtu.be/L0LMbF_L6F0
The Daily Mail [UK] –
- The Thacher School is an exclusive $64,000-a-year boarding school in Ojai, California
- School on Wednesday released report detailing 40 years of allegations of sexual misconduct and rape by staff against students
- Report complied by law firm says former English teacher repeatedly raped a female student in the 1980s, starting when she was just 16 years old
- Former Head of School Willard Wyman, who resigned in 1992 and died in 2014, faced accusations of inappropriate touching and making improper comments
” . . . The newly released explosive report lists alleged instances of sexual misconduct by faculty against students spanning 40 years and running the gamut from inappropriate comments and ‘boundary crossing’ behavior, to harassment, groping and rape.”
From the FC blog – Why England’s rulers are a bunch of whackos — boarding schools and Privileged Abandonment
Recall Feb. 2 story – FBI agents killed in gun battle in Broward County, Florida serving child porn search warrant
NOW . . .
Daily Mail – [UK]
- The article was about a child porn raid that killed two of its agents – the suspect committed suicide afterwards
- The raid was at 6am and USA Today published at 9.30am
- The subpoena asks for the IP addresses and phone numbers of everyone who clicked on the story between 8.03pm and 8.38pm that night
- The FBI Agent who issued it – J. Brooke Donahue – doesn’t say why he wants that specific information, just that it will aide an ongoing investigation
- USA Today’s owner, Gannett, is pushing back, calling the subpoena a violation of the First Amendment