No, Elle, that’s NOT what “we need to know”.
What we need to know is what you fashion magazines have to do with child trafficking, sponsoring child trafficking events and so-called celebs. And we need to know about your conspiring to cover up the crimes of top model agency honchos like pedos, Les Wexner and Jean-Luc Brunel.
And let’s not forget that the line used most successfully by Epstein’s pimp (Epstein’s boss?), Ghislaine Maxwell was, “Come in this car with me, Dearie, and I’ll make you a fashion model!”.
Some items –
- Pervert Convention: the 2019 UNICEF Summer Gala in Italy
- Epstein Saga: On Sick French Pedo, Jean-Luc Brunel
- What Happened in St. Tropez at Naomi Campbell’s Pervert Party and Who She Gifted a Girl to that Night
- Creepy items about Epstein pal, Naomi Campbell
- Another Epstein image polisher – hairdresser, Frédéric Fekkai
- The OTHER Pedo Island Owning Billionaire Who Wants to Live Forever (Using Stem Cells) and has WEIRD SCIENCE Ties – on pedo Peter Nygard