The Daily Mail [UK] –
- The Thacher School is an exclusive $64,000-a-year boarding school in Ojai, California
- School on Wednesday released report detailing 40 years of allegations of sexual misconduct and rape by staff against students
- Report complied by law firm says former English teacher repeatedly raped a female student in the 1980s, starting when she was just 16 years old
- Former Head of School Willard Wyman, who resigned in 1992 and died in 2014, faced accusations of inappropriate touching and making improper comments
” . . . The newly released explosive report lists alleged instances of sexual misconduct by faculty against students spanning 40 years and running the gamut from inappropriate comments and ‘boundary crossing’ behavior, to harassment, groping and rape.”
From the FC blog – Why England’s rulers are a bunch of whackos — boarding schools and Privileged Abandonment
Pilot: Andrew flew on a private jet with paedo friend Jeffrey Epstein and Virginia Roberts
The Sun [UK] –
In court testimony David Rodgers, 66, said one trip saw Epstein, Andrew and the then 17-year-old Virginia heading to the US Virgin Islands.
More and more photos and evidence on the pedo-prince is turning up while he hides out.
Royal shock as Prince Andrew prepares to face police
“According to news.com.au, Prince Andrew is either going to provide a witness statement or be questioned by the British or American authorities in regards to his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein.”
“Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, is facing shocking allegations surrounding naked pool parties and teen massages, as new photos have emerged of paedophile Jeffrey Epstein visiting a royal estate.”
Social Register in a tizzy:
Could Prince Andrew’s role in Jeffrey Epstein scandal stop a next royal wedding?
– Princess Beatrice reportedly engaged
The elite tradition is to send children away at a young age to be educated. But future politicians who suffer this ‘privileged abandonment’ often turn out as bullies or bumblers. A psychotherapist explains why