Prince Andrew and ANOTHER sex slave:
MoS [The Mail on Sunday] uncovers evidence the Duke of York was in paedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s New York mansion at the same time as a victim of the horrifying abuse
- An investigation by The Mail on Sunday has uncovered compelling evidence that a woman was sexually assaulted and forced into a sham lesbian marriage
- The Duke has always insisted he never saw anything that aroused his suspicion
- The revelation the Prince is believed to have been a Epstein’s house at the same time as the victim who endured such an appalling ordeal will raise questions
“Court papers seen by this newspaper say the abuse she suffered, which continued after Andrew’s infamous 2010 visit to Epstein’s £60million home, was so ‘perverted’ that lawyers considered it too graphic to be included in official public legal documents. “
Virginia Roberts has said that Jeffrey Epstein’s house was crawling with cameras
“If you recall “Mari” — the foreign-born partner of Monster, you know that she is scared for her life. She has now turned to a Russian oligarch (and former associate of her father) to help her “disappear”. She’s scared of the law coming for her; she’s scared of her former party guests sending someone to kill her; she’s scared of multiple governments who could kill her; and she’s even (NOW) scared of the victims (and their lawyers) whose lives she so gleefully destroyed. Mari is no victim, and deserves zero empathy.
Mari has evidence. Proof. Receipts. She has hard proof of many of the political, wealthy, and powerful “friends” whom she and Monster brought to their island playground for many years. Most of all she has proof of what went on at their other home in a Latin American country.”
LINK – https://youtu.be/VQOOxOl9l80
The palace tries damage control with lame appearances –
Daily Mail [UK] –
- Richard Kahn was seen at Jeffrey Epstein’s home just one day after the convicted pedophile’s suicide, in these DailyMail.com exclusive pictures
- Kahn, 46, is a longtime business associate of Epstein and was named as co-executor of his estate, along with Darren K. Indyke
“The co-executor of Jeffrey Epstein’s last will & testament is pictured for the first time by DailyMail.com after he was seen removing a bag of items from the late pedophile’s Manhattan townhouse.
Richard Kahn was spotted at Epstein’s home, one day after the convicted pedophile’s suicide, in pictures exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com.” . . . (more)